Hello all! We are hiring full time sales positions.
Here’s a description of our sales position duties:
Working at Good Feet in Oregon will be rewarding, it will be challenging, it may well be a step towards something bigger, but it is most definitely not just another job. You’ll be an ambassador of the Good Feet brand — everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We’re committed to making every customer’s experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our retail team, your contributions are a big part of our success.
- Demonstrate use of products to prospective customers.
- Work with your team in order to ensure high levels of efficiency and to increase overall sales.
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of quality customer service.
- Serve as a consultant and product knowledge expert to potential customers.
- Contact customers verify their satisfaction.
- Acquire and retain strong product and industry knowledge.
- Answer phones and route calls as appropriate.
- Generate leads from satisfied customers.
- Inventory control/General Clerical Duties.
- “Fun & Energetic Personality”.
- 1+ years of Sales experience.
- Friedman Retail Training a Plus!
- HS Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Proven sales track record.
- Basic computer know-how and familiarity with common business applications (Microsoft POS System, Excel, and Word, web browsers, etc.).
Competitive Compensation Package:
- Hourly Pay + Commission + Opportunities for up to 4 additional bonuses.
- One of the best retail schedules available.
- Paid Training.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays.
- Employee Discounts & Family Discounts.
Fax resume to: (503) 431-2430
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Portland & Salem locations, visit www.goodfeetportland.com!