We’re seeking individuals with experience in retail management and sales.
We offer great hours, a fun environment, and the ability to help people. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 503-431-2430.
The Good Feet stores are always searching for energetic, passionate, customer service driven people to join our fast growing organization! If our arch supports have changed your life, why not join our team and help others live without pain and discomfort?
Working at Good Feet in Portland will be rewarding and it will be challenging. It may be a step towards something bigger, but it is most definitely not just another job. You’ll be an ambassador of the Good Feet brand — everything we stand for: drive, determination and the unyielding commitment to excellence. We’re committed to making every customer’s experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our retail team, your contributions are a big part of our success.
To learn more about our company go to GoodFeetPortland.com.
- Demonstrate use of products to prospective customers.
- Work with your team in order to ensure high levels of efficiency and to increase overall sales.
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of quality customer service.
- Serve as a consultant and product knowledge expert to potential customers.
- Contact customers verify their satisfaction.
- Acquire and retain strong product and industry knowledge.
- Answer phones and route calls as appropriate.
- Generate leads from satisfied customers.
- 2+ years of Sales experience.
- HS Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Basic computer know-how and familiarity with common business applications (Microsoft POS System, Excel, and Word, web browsers, etc.).
Competitive Compensation Package:
- Hourly Pay + Commission + Opportunities for up to 4 additional bonuses.
- One of the best retail schedules available.
- Paid Training.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays.
- Employee Discounts & Family Discounts.