“If we want to keep our over-50s active and healthy we should be serious about ‘arch’ or midfoot pain.”
-Professor Anthony Redmond, Arthritis Research UK.
• Affects 1 in 6 over 50s, mainly women.
• Osteoarthritis is the result of inflammation in and around the joints; it can also be caused by damage to cartilage.
• Affects ability to carry out everyday tasks.
• If we want to keep our over 50’s active & healthy we should be similarly serious about ‘arch’ or midfoot pain.
• Schedule a free personal consultation & foot analysis today at Good Feet.