Sweepstakes consist of prizes being offered to participants selected on a random basis whereas a contest involves entrant participation and may require participants to use specific skills to solve or complete a specified objective in order to qualify for an award or submit entry material which will be judged using specific criteria. For all purposes hereinafter the term “Contest” shall collectively refer to both sweepstakes and contests.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Eligibility and minimal age requirements vary depending on the nature of the contest. Subject to the specific contest rules; in general, all entrants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to participate. Contests are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. If you are not a permanent resident of one of the 50 states or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter the Contest or to win a Prize. VOID IN ANY LOCATION WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Do not enter any contest if you are not located in the United States at the time of entry. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
GF Oregon, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and (collectively, the “Company”), will conduct its promotional contests substantially as described in the official contest rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio and/or television stations, and in various States.
The Contests are administered by the Company unless otherwise specified in the official rules and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator, unless otherwise specified. Entrant(s) acknowledges and understands that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest. The Company together with the contest sponsor(s), promotional partner(s) and administrator(s) are herein collectively referred to as the Contest Entities.
- Description of Contest Procedures and Participation. Contest dates will vary from contest to contest, please refer to the entry material for the respective contest to determine the “Contest Period” and other material terms applicable to the contest.
Listen to the participating station for the times to play and how to enter or participate in a specific contest. The dates, times, entry methods, winner selection and prizes will vary with each station giveaway, as determined by the station and announced.
The contest’s promotional period shall begin on the start date and all entries must be placed and received within the period specified. One entry per person per drawing. An entry will not be valid unless all of the required fields are completed and the information is valid. Once submitted, an entry cannot be deleted, canceled or modified, except by the Operator. You may also participate in a contest through an offline entry. To enter offline, you must mail a 3″ x 5″ card to Summit Media, 27501 SW 95th Ave, Suite 950, Wilsonville, OR 97070. Limit one card per outer postmarked envelope. The card must include the following information in legible, hand-printed or typed English: your full legal name, complete home postal address, home telephone number with area code, your age, gender, Station call letters, and the name of the Contest. All offline entries must be received on or before the entry deadline, except that if an entry deadline is on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, then any offline entries must be received by the immediate preceding business day to be consider eligible.
ADMINISTRATOR’S DECISIONS AS TO THE ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATION OF ITS CONTESTS AND OR THE SELECTION
OF POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO ANY CONTEST. In the event that a valid winner cannot be determined or verified, the Company in their sole discretion shall reserve the right to randomly select the potential Contest winner(s), from the eligible entries received or played on or before the registration deadline stated in the Official Rules when any circumstance has occurred causing the validity of a winner or the verification of such has been compromised. Entrant participation and how the winner will be determined will vary depending on the contest as established by the Station and announced accordingly. Please refer to the on air announcement for specifics on participation. Typically only one entry per person per household is permitted for the duration of the Contest. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements as specified in the Official Contest Rules for the particular contest of interest. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Use of any device to automate entry is strictly prohibited. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same email account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the administrator. When applicable, the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest promotion. Contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be deemed valid. All Entries become the property of Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
HOW WINNERS MAY BE DETERMINED AND CONDITIONS ON PARTICIPATION: For details on how to play or how to win various promotional contests, listen to the station for more information regarding specific contests. Winners may be selected at random from the qualified entries received or by a panel of judges which first may or may not have been determined by public voting. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier in the event that that a qualifier has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. The potential winner must be available to participate when applicable to be eligible for the Grand Prize in any portion of the contest that participation may be required. No more prizes other than the stated prize(s) will be awarded. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier in the event that that a qualifier has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an email or any other form of communication the Company may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. The Company is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate qualifier and/or potential winner at that time. Furthermore eligible contestants agree as follows: All decisions of the judges will be final. By participating in any contest, you agree (a) to be bound by the General Contesting Guidelines; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, you will be disqualified.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE COMPANY, SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, THE DECISIONS OF THE COMPANY ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR SPONSOR(S) ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR CONTEST WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
THE COMPANY WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY,
IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED, NO EXCEPTIONS. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these general contesting guidelines and subject to the specific contest. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner’s parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required release(s) (except where prohibited), twenty four (24) hours after the first date of notice or attempted notice is sent or the first delivery attempt to entrants email address or otherwise, in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified and or claim his/her prize, unless otherwise stated per the instruction given at the time of notification. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required forms within the specified time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which, the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes typically will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
- Prize(s). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. Conditions and restrictions may apply. The total approximate retail value (“ARV“) of the Grand Prize will vary from contest to contest as determined by the Company; refer to each contest’s official rules for prize descriptions, value and conditions. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be picked up from the Company within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated or instructed at the time the winner is selected or unless required as in date specific prizes. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by The Company’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from The Company does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside the United States, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be picked up at The Company during normal business hours, with the exception of special holiday hours as determined by the Company when appropriate. If you are picking up a prize for yourself, or as a proxy for other winners at The Company, you will be limited to picking up for no more than three (3) people total at any given time (per person, per household).
For certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, the Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the grand prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. No cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Company. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Company reserves the right to substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
Winner(s) must present state authorized identification matching the name they provided at the time of entering the contest, execute and return a clear and readable copy of the acceptance of rules and regulations form, a W-9 form, and present legal documents showing State residence and Social Security number, and any additionally required forms prior to being awarded the prize at The Company business office and/or mailed (where applicable). If a prize is mailed to a winner, the winner understands that The Company will send it via US Postal Service and is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdirected mail, and that the prize cannot be replaced if it is not received by the winner.
If a winner cannot be contacted or is found to be ineligible or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner or his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded.
If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, The Company will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize. Company is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by sponsor. The Company is not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Company is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner’s expense. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed as stated in the prize notification or otherwise stated in the Official Rules. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, INCLUDING BOATING, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
- Eligibility and Limitations. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined by the Station, please refer to each contest’s official rules. Subject to the specific contest rules, in general, all contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor and must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to participate in contests that include hotel/motel accommodations, motor vehicles, boats, and/or air travel as prizes. No one under the age of eighteen (18) will be permitted to enter a contest under any circumstances. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, participants and winner(s) must be at least 18-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award and is a legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. Participants and winners must reside within the participating Station’s Total Market Area (TMA) as determined by the Station or otherwise defined by Nielsen. Commonly the TMA represents the total overall radio station’s comprehensive listening market audience within a geographic area encompassing all industry defined media market areas. In the event a participant must be at least 18 years old but are not the age of majority in their state of residence, then whichever is older, shall determine the minimum age requirement for eligibility of the entrant, when applicable. If the Contest is open to minors and/or if entries include minors, prizes may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian and a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the specific Official Contest Rules, only one (1) entry per person and only one (1) prize per household for the Contest and for any thirty (30) day period. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner’s parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants email address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated in the specific contest rules or by way of addendum affecting the individual station or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner’s failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement at the time of entry to be allowed to participate in the contest. Employees of the Company, the Station, or any Contest’s participating sponsors and/or their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with the specific promotion and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in a Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may use such information for marketing purposes, and may include the names of winners in a publicly available winners’ list.
- Releases and Conditions. By participating in any Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms stated within the specific contest rules, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The Company will have no further obligation to winner. By accepting a prize, the winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, the Contest Entities all sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company to and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified in the specific contest rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated in the Rules is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret the contest rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bonafide winners come forward seeking to claim the Grand Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Grand Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive or amend any of the rules in its sole discretion. Any reference in the Contest’s Official Rules or as part of the Contest to The Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor’s “discretion” and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor’s “sole and unfettered discretion.” Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend the Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
- Miscellaneous. Specific contests may have additional or amended contest rules. These are to be referenced for the Company’s general contesting guidelines and rules, refer to the specific contest’s Official Rules for the individual terms. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Station reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the specific Contest Period. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the contest rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office during normal business hours. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these contesting guidelines and the specific Contest’s Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth therein.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.
*These rules apply to all contests unless modified or superseded by rules written for a specific contest such as the official rules of the contest, or if inapplicable for such a promotion or contest. In the event any specific contest rule conflicts with any of the general rules provided above, the specific contest rules prevail. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to supplement or make changes to the rules of any contest at any time without notice. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to interpret the rules of any contest, and such interpretation shall be binding upon all participants. The Company shall not be responsible for any administrative errors involved in the execution of any contest.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE COMPANY, SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR. THE DECISIONS THE COMPANY, ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR SPONSOR(S) ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE NOTICE SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. RECEIVING A PRIZE IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions you warrant that you are of legal age of majority in your state of residence and have every right to contract in your own name without violating any other commitment.